Are you tired of your hectic schedule that demands running after one task to another throughout the day? You are certainly not alone because most of us are familiar with this feeling of dragging our drained body to meet our professional as well as personal commitments. Latest research indicates that more than 75% of today’s workers remain tired for the entire week. In addition to affecting the quality of life, this also results in a loss of money and productivity.
Taking a nap is one of the most effective solutions to tiredness. Many of you would be surprised to know that it is possible to save over thousand dollars a year just by napping. It has been observed that an average American relies heavily on coffee to remain energized on a regular basis. A nap can not only save you lots of money, but also bring many other health benefits. All of us should try to take a nap whenever possible because it doesn’t really take much time.
Know the Benefits of Napping:
Instead of following the age-old belief that midday sleeping is an act of laziness; the time has come to embrace the numerous benefits it can bring for your tired body and soul.
Taking a nap in the afternoon is the perfect alternative to remain fresh and super active for the rest of the working day. Even after coming back home from work, instead of collapsing into the bed, you will find the zeal to do things that you love.
The positive health effects of napping are gradually being recognized around the world. In fact, napping is the part of daily schedule in many cultures. You may not be fortunate enough to get designated breaks for napping at work, but catching a quick nap is always possible with the aid of the correct strategy and products.
Some of the most important benefits include
- Improved awareness of the situation
- Increased productivity at work
- Improved memory and learning ability
Fortunately, you don’t need much time for a nap. A power sleep for fifteen to twenty minutes is sufficient for you to start enjoying these benefits. However, let us face the fact that falling asleep can sometimes feel like an impossible feat. This is where products like Neck Hammock can make all the difference.
Smart Napping Strategies:
Deal with distractions:
- Make it a point to switch off all your mobile devices
- Inform everyone around you about your unavailability for the next twenty to thirty minutes
- Always use earplugs in noisy environments
- Use Neck Hammock to relax your body
Get the Perfect Position for a Nap:
- Lie back in a reclining chair or recliner
- Rest your head on your crossed arms placed on the desk
- In case you are at work, rest your head on the back of a chair
- Try not to lie down completely
A proper post-napping schedule:
- Move around slowly after waking up, starting with your feet and hands
- Loosen the muscles with some light stretches
- Have a glass of water
- Enjoy the rest of your day.
Before wrapping up this discussion, it is important to mention that the Neck Hammock is a great tool for a power nap as it helps people fall asleep much faster by eliminating the tension and releasing the pinched nerves. Feel free to contact us to find out more.